What data is collected?
The following data is collected:
- If you email DUA Productions your personal information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) will be kept so DUA Productions can contact you.
How is your data collected?
You directly provide DUA Productions with most of the data we collect. Data is collected and process when you:
- Voluntarily contact DUA Productions via email or telephone.
- Use or view DUA Productions website via your browser’s cookies.
How will your data be used?
Data is collected for:
- Processing your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When DUA Productions processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
DUA Productions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DUA Productions from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
DUA Productions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DUA Productions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DUA Productions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DUA Productions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DUA Productions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DUA Productions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DUA Productions processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DUA Productions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, DUA Productions have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit this websites, DUA Productions may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – DUA Productions uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – DUA Productions uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites